Tuesday 10 July 2007

Reed Richards Was Always A Jerk...

There has been a lot of talk recently about the portrayal of Reed Richards in the recent Marvel mega-crossover Civil War. They've got him hunting down his super-hero buddies, confiscating their capes and locking them up in his crazy inter-dimensional prison.

Reed fans are up in arms. They cry 'Our beloved Reed wouldn't act that way, he's a kind, loving, generous mad scientist - not like that Tony Stark jerk! Evil Marvel is raping our childhoods again - let's boycott!'.

Sorry to break it to you Reed fans but a quick peruse of Reed's early FF days proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Reed Richards...was ALWAYS a jerk!

Check it out:
Stupid wife! Don't make me take the back of my hand to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean 'I'll give you the back o' me haind I will'?!!

Teehee!