Thursday 10 July 2014

Spider-Woman: Tastes Like Chicken...

Damn, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

It's not right man. If I'd been reading Nightstalkers I would've been bracing myself just in case some big dude started pulling out his intestines and strangling people. I would've made sure I was done with the yoghurt before reading Terror Inc - that dude's known for scooping out corpse eyeballs and stuff. Hell even in Doctor Strange stories it's not unknown for a fellow made outta worms to show up, I'm primed when I crack those books open.

But I was reading a usually innocent, barf friendly series I'm really enjoying and then - - BAM:
Ewwwww

Spider-Woman I'm surprised at you, you oughta know better!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll feel better after I yak.

(Today's gullet gouging action was brought to you by Spider-Woman v2 #3. Elsewhere in this issue teen Spider-woman does - - ugh, I can't go on, seriously I have to go lie down. Damn you Byrne & Sears)

No comments: