Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Happy Birthday B-Bro...

Recently this blog has seemed to be nothing but birthday posts, but I can't let my brother's birthday go by without a mention here on YouAreComic. After all it was stealing and reading his Eagles that made me into the fine specimen of a man I am today.

So in celebratory fashion allow me to post his favorite comic-book panel of all time right here for your enjoyment:
Hey B-Boss

Okay, so no-one but those with whom I share DNA is going to get that, but suffice it to say that somewhere in Tallahassee, Florida someone is cackling his ass off.

Happy Birthday bro, hope you have a good one. I send you birthday wishes and..
..a cup of java on the ol' Jawa


(Today's cryptic birthday salutations both come from the fantastic Amazing Spider-man #226. It's a rip-roaring tale of romance, costume parties and laundromats by the dream team of Roger Stern, John Romita Jnr and Jim Mooney. I still have this issue in an old beat-up UK reprint annual that you guessed it...I stole from my brother. One of my favorite Spidey stories ever, so much so that this is the second time I've posted about it)
Post a Comment